Although running on Android, the default behaviour of Huawei devices is a little different to other devices. To preserve battery and memory, the device kills background applications when the device goes to sleep, which may explain why gamban® switches off after the screen is locked.
By following these steps, you can configure your Huawei device so that it is perfectly compatible with gamban®.
1. Go to Settings
2. Search for "protected apps"
3. Look for gamban® and enable both gamban® applications
4. Go back to settings and search for "special access"
5. Go to 'ignore optimisation'
6. Look for both gamban® applications and "Allow"
7. Restart your mobile and set up gamban® on your device
Any further support needed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org