Installing Gamban On an Apple device (iOS 11.2+)
Before installing Gamban on your Apple device, please don't forget to switch to Safari as your default browser. More information can be found here.
Please be aware that it will not be possible to install Gamban on most work-managed devices.
Firstly, please ensure your operating system (iOS) is 11.2 or later. You can update your OS in the settings of your device, download the Gamban app from the App Store by pressing on the badge below, and follow this installation guide.
Installing Gamban On Your Device
1.) Login or register for a Gamban account. To register for a Gamban account you can purchase a Gamban license or start a 7 day free trial from the home screen when you open the Gamban app.
2.) Once registered, tap "Login" to begin installing Gamban on your device.
3.) Firstly, read through the "Your Data" tab, then, tap "Login" again to begin setting up Gamban on your device.
4.) In the fields provided, enter your Gamban login and password, then select "Login" once again.
5.) When prompted, enable Push Notifications by selecting "Accept" then "Allow".
6.) To start the download, select "Install Gamban", then, "Download Gamban". You will be redirected to an external page via Safari.
7.) When asked to "download a configuration profile", please select "Allow". The download should then start automatically. Once a "Profile Downloaded" message comes up, please select "Close".
8.) You will be redirected to a tutorial page, advising you on how to finish the installation process.
- Open Settings on your device.
- Scroll down and tap "General".
- Scroll down and tap on "Profile".
- Tap on the top visible profile named "Beanstalk".
- On the next page, select "Install in the top right corner of your screen.
- If prompted, enter your device's passcode
- Select "Install" in the top right corner again.
- Once a "Remote Management" message comes up, select "Trust".
- Once a notification pops up, select "Tap here to finish setting up Gamban" and wait for the installation process to complete. Alternatively, if the notification is not visible, select "Done", then open the Gamban app again.
You can now enjoy peace of mind in knowing your device is protected from accessing over 50,000 gambling websites and applications.
Having trouble installing Gamban?
You can contact our support staff by using our contact page to speak to one of our experts.